PLEASE NOTE: NO EXHIBITOR/PARTICIPANT OF OUR FAIR WILL BE PAID A PREMIUM/MONETARY AWARD TOTALING MORE THAN $600.00 UNTIL A COMPLETED W-9 FORM IS ON FILE IN OUR FAIR OFFICE. IRS FORM W-9 (INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORM W-9).
PREMISE REGISTRATION IS VOLUNTARY TO EXHIBIT LIVESTOCK (beef, dairy, swine and sheep). Choosing to register your premises puts you on the frontline of controlling and preventing the spread of animal disease. A disease outbreak can’t be predicted but it can impact every segment of animal agriculture. Participation ensures that you have the information you need, when you need it most, to protect your animals and your investment.Registering a premises involves obtaining a seven-character alpha-numeric “identifier” for the farm, ranch, veterinary clinic or other site where livestock or fowl are handled, housed, managed or processed.
If an exhibitor wants to register their animals an application form can be found on-line at www.agri.state.il.us/premiseid. Exhibitors who register on-line will receive a premises registration number immediately. An application can also be obtained by calling --1-866-299-9256. If completing application and returning by mail, it may take up to 4 weeks to receive the number. Return applications to: Food Safety & Animal Protection Bureau, Illinois Department of Agriculture, P.O. Box 19281, Springfield, IL 62794-9281
- Department 1: Open Beef - 2016 Entry Information
- Department 3: Open Sheep - 2016 Entry Information
- Department 4: Open Swine - 2016 Entry Information
- Department 102: Junior Dairy - 2017 Entry Information
- Department 104: Junior Swine - 2016 Entry Information
Additional Livestock Forms:
Home Arts Departments:
ALL DEPARTMENT FORMS ARE FOR OPEN CLASS AND JUNIOR CLASS BOTH.
- Department 10: Garden/Ag Products - 2016 Entry Information
- Department 11: Floriculture - 2016 Entry Information
- Department 12: Textiles - 2016 Entry Information--LOCATION CHANGE, COMMERICAL (EXPO) BUILDING
- Department 14: Photography - 2017 Entry Information
- Department 15: Foods - 2016 Entry Information--LOCATION CHANGE, AMEREN ILLINOIS EXHIBIT BLDG.
- Department 16: Hobby Show - 2016 Entry Information--LOCATION CHANGE, COMMERCIAL (EXPO) BLDG.
Motor Sports Departments: